We’ve already learned that data-driven strategies are an essential part of smart recruitment. Whether a recruitment marketer’s focus is on candidate sourcing, cost optimization or continuous improvement, data provides valuable, up-to-date insights into the behaviors of job candidates that can steer the direction of a campaign.
Recruitment data can be just as complex and varied as sales and marketing data — especially given the evolving nature of the job market. Treating this data as a form of Business Intelligence, and managing it with a powerful, unified platform, can help recruitment marketers a) make sense of an ever-changing environment and b) optimize their campaigns for success.
Radancy’s Programmatic Jobs is one such unified platform that allows recruitment marketers to get the full picture of their campaigns and deliver insight-driven results.
Before we dive further into the specific benefits of a unified platform, it’s important to first understand the challenges recruitment marketers face when it comes to data. This piece will touch on one of the trickiest qualities of recruitment data, and then outline how it can be circumvented.
The challenge: Data is siloed
Recruitment marketers know the value of having a consistently optimized recruitment funnel. To get there, they must have data sources across the various stages of the funnel. Ideally, data serves to provide a full picture of a campaign at any given point.
A common obstacle in the way of this ideal is the inherent siloing of recruitment data. One source of data may be tracked and analyzed differently than another — even if the end use of each data type is the same.
Recruitment marketers can easily bypass this obstacle by utilizing Radancy’s Programmatic Jobs — a unified platform that not only synthesizes first-party data, but allows for supplementary third-party data enrichment and other benefits.
The solution: Generate business insights through a unified platform
Let’s take a closer look at the specific advantages of Radancy’s Programmatic Jobs, which provides automated solutions to the challenges that recruitment marketers face on a daily basis.
With a customized candidate journey framework as a guide, recruitment marketers can use Radancy’s Programmatic Jobs to draw comprehensive analytics across all stages — from candidate sourcing and awareness, all the way to onboarding, retention and advocacy. The end goal is to ensure all areas of the recruitment funnel can be continuously optimized, and that recruitment marketers remain informed about the latest behavioral insights from candidates.
Radancy’s Metrics Gateway provides a comprehensive line-of-sight to the performance of recruitment marketing strategies, including career sites, media metrics and ATS’ hire data.
Intuitive data functionality makes it easier than ever for recruitment marketers to blend both first- and third-party data analytics. Radancy’s Programmatic Jobs allows for the connection of first-party data, plus the leveraging of third-party data. Importing and exporting features are simple, yet they allow for the significant enrichment of campaign insights.
Multi-touch attribution and full-funnel tracking are crucial aspects of organized recruitment campaigns. When recruitment marketers track Lifetime Value (LTV) metrics, they must track appropriate data to provide accurate results (remember the principle of Garbage In = Garbage Out).
Radancy’s Programmatic Jobs operates with multi-touch attribution at the forefront and aggregates all data in one place. It takes just a few lines of code to establish end-to-end tracking that identifies bottlenecks in the funnel and illuminates opportunities for growth.
Going the extra mile in recruiting — and therefore gaining a competitive edge — often means digging deeper into candidate mindsets and behaviors. Radancy’s Programmatic Jobs uses machine learning to create audience segments that help recruitment marketers better target ideal candidates. Ultimately, this helps them expand their reach and craft more relevant messages for those who need to see them.
Bottom line: Leverage analytics and data to your advantage in order to improve recruitment campaigns
The benefits of Radancy’s Programmatic Jobs solution extend to various stakeholders in an organization — from HR personnel, to job candidates themselves:
- HR executives get high-level performance monitoring and access to data that allows for an edge on the competition, plus information that can be circulated beyond the organization for employer branding.
- HR practitioners leverage data that fits with the ideal candidate profile for a given campaign, while identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Talent/candidates never feel bogged down or bottlenecked as they provide information throughout the funnel, thanks to first-in-class pipeline architecture.
Organizations owe it to themselves to synthesize all sources of recruitment information into one stream of insights. Through the use of a unified platform for data tracking and analytics, recruitment marketers put themselves ahead of the competition and invite new opportunities for campaign success.
Interested in learning more about Programmatic Jobs? Stay tuned for Part 4 of our blog series coming in a few weeks!
- TMP Programmatic Jobs: Audience Extension - October 8, 2020
- Radancy’s Programmatic Jobs – Part 3: Business Intelligence - March 18, 2020
- Radancy’s Programmatic Jobs – Part 2: Budgeting Intelligence - February 19, 2020
- Radancy’s Programmatic Jobs – Part 1: Campaign Automation - January 28, 2020
- Putting Candidates at the Center of Your Recruitment Strategy - December 17, 2019
- In Pursuit of Perfection: Using Testing for Conversion Rate Optimization - November 22, 2019
- Job Content 101: How to Optimize Job Ads for Results - November 5, 2019
- Recruitment Automation: How to Automate Applicant Sourcing - October 22, 2019
- Recruitment Analytics 101: How to Collect and Analyze Data for Recruitment Success - September 11, 2019
- Recruitment Funnel: How to Optimize the Job Applicant Experience - August 19, 2019