2018 is here! Which means time to start planning your year. A key element to that planning is making sure you attend at least 1-2 conferences. But which ones do you choose?
Perengo makes it easy by narrowing the list down to what we call “The Magnificent 7”
Links to calendar add-on:
Here they are – plain and simple:
HR Metrics and Analytics Summit (February 26-28, 2018 in Orlando, FL):This is the 19th version for a reason – this conference nails down the analytics questions that you have on your mind right now – and gives you new ideas too! If you want to keep up with with the latest on HR analytics – this is a must-attend.
ERE Recruiting Conference (April 2-4, 2018 in San Diego, CA):
A mainstay on the circuit for years now – this conference provides a good opportunity to get a closer look at the latest recruiting tools out there and still get the feel of a big conference.
SHRM Talent Conference and Expo (April 16-18, 2018 in Las Vegas, NV):
This is SHRM’s take on the talent part of HR – and it is a good one. Great agenda and great speakers. SHRM doesn’t cut corners when it comes to conferences and this one is is fast becoming a key stop on the conference trail every year.
Strategic Talent Acquisition Conference (June 5-7, 2018 in Miami, FL):
Presented by HCI – this one definitely has a place on the list. HCI does many different conferences, but the strategic angle of this gathering is very timely in this tight labor market. Don’t be fooled by its size – it packs a big punch.
SHRM Annual Conference and Expo (June 17-20, 2018 in Chicago, IL):
“The Show” is a must attend for anyone new to the space – and a great overall annual refresher for everyone else. As we know, this conference covers it all from left to right and top to bottom. It is a place to see which vendors are rising and which are not – based purely on size of booth or lack thereof.
HR Technology Conference and Expo (Sept 11-14, 2018 in Las Vegas, NV):
HR Tech is part of the “Big 3” of HR conference providers (ERE & SHRM being the others). When you have Bill Kutik as the conference chair, you’ve made it in this market. Great all around conference, but the emphasis on technology is the key to its success, now more than ever. Plus, the growing progress of AI will cement this one forever.
ERE SourceCon (Sept 24-26, 2018 in Atlanta, GA):
Recruiters are the heart and soul of the recruiting industry – so this one is for you. Get the latest tips, tools, resources to make your job more efficient.
Now, get planning!
- TMP Programmatic Jobs: Audience Extension - October 8, 2020
- Radancy’s Programmatic Jobs – Part 3: Business Intelligence - March 18, 2020
- Radancy’s Programmatic Jobs – Part 2: Budgeting Intelligence - February 19, 2020
- Radancy’s Programmatic Jobs – Part 1: Campaign Automation - January 28, 2020
- Putting Candidates at the Center of Your Recruitment Strategy - December 17, 2019
- In Pursuit of Perfection: Using Testing for Conversion Rate Optimization - November 22, 2019
- Job Content 101: How to Optimize Job Ads for Results - November 5, 2019
- Recruitment Automation: How to Automate Applicant Sourcing - October 22, 2019
- Recruitment Analytics 101: How to Collect and Analyze Data for Recruitment Success - September 11, 2019
- Recruitment Funnel: How to Optimize the Job Applicant Experience - August 19, 2019