HR professionals and recruiters benefit from understanding the labor market. The goal of Perengo’s labor market report is giving you insights to benefit your business.
Click Image to Download
Perengo curates data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics to publish a short yet comprehensive summary of the most important drivers of our labor market.
Quarterly Labor Market Report: Q4 2017
Our report is organized by these three sections:
- Macro Numbers – Population; Labor Force; Participation Rate; Unemployment Rate; etc.
- Jobs and Industries – Total; Healthcare; Retail; Hospitality; etc.
- Spotlight Analysis and Insight – Job Opening Rate; Reduced Unemployment
Download the full report here.
Labor Market Statistics: How to Read a Labor Market Report
Reference our complimentary labor market statistics glossary to get the detailed picture.
- TMP Programmatic Jobs: Audience Extension - October 8, 2020
- Radancy’s Programmatic Jobs – Part 3: Business Intelligence - March 18, 2020
- Radancy’s Programmatic Jobs – Part 2: Budgeting Intelligence - February 19, 2020
- Radancy’s Programmatic Jobs – Part 1: Campaign Automation - January 28, 2020
- Putting Candidates at the Center of Your Recruitment Strategy - December 17, 2019
- In Pursuit of Perfection: Using Testing for Conversion Rate Optimization - November 22, 2019
- Job Content 101: How to Optimize Job Ads for Results - November 5, 2019
- Recruitment Automation: How to Automate Applicant Sourcing - October 22, 2019
- Recruitment Analytics 101: How to Collect and Analyze Data for Recruitment Success - September 11, 2019
- Recruitment Funnel: How to Optimize the Job Applicant Experience - August 19, 2019
You must be logged in to post a comment.