As the preeminent conference for companies in the HR technology space, HR Tech never ceases to amaze. Last week’s HR Tech Conference brought together some of the greatest minds and technologies under one roof in Las Vegas. The tradeshow floor was filled with HR pros who shared tips and stories among each other while learning about the newest technologies on the market. We got to experience first-hand the happenings this year by having our very own TalentBrew Coffee Bar at the conference, so we wanted to share some of the highlights with you.
This year’s conference was all about the latest technology that is helping people and organizations work smarter. Some of the trends presented this year included personalization & customization, artificial intelligence (AI), and machine learning (ML). These new technologies are showcased in a way to allow HR professionals to focus less on administrative tasks and more on strategy. With more than 400 exhibitors and thousands of attendees, there was plenty of best practice sharing, and of course, tons of fun, especially at our TalentBrew Coffee Bar.
TMP participated in one of the conferences can’t-miss events – the third annual HR Tech Hackathon. Teams of skilled engineers and developers had only 48 hours to design and build a brand-new solution to help solve some of HR’s greatest challenges.
Out of many HR day-to-day challenges, the TMP Hackathon team chose “Performance Evaluation” as the problem to solve this year with the aspiration of saving time to collect performance data and making that data more communicative. The team came up with a solution by using natural language processing to draw performance reviews from various communications between employees and/or managers to get accurate, unbiased, and timely evaluations with little effort.
With all the fun that was had at this year’s expo, we couldn’t forget the Tweets and posts that showed all the behind the scenes goings-on:
It was obvious that the technology companies this year are tackling the big issues and focused more on their customers and less on their competitors. It feels like the start of a new era of HR Technology, and we couldn’t be more excited to be a part of it and push it forward. We look forward to seeing you next year!
- Five Ways to Brand Yourself as a Candidate’s Employer of Choice - August 6, 2019
- Experts Weigh in on What’s to Come in 2019 - February 25, 2019
- The Importance of Employer Brand: AT&T’s Story - October 24, 2018
- Top Takeaways From #HRTechConf - September 21, 2018
- 4 Tips to Maximize Your Content Creation - July 10, 2018
- 5 Recruitment Marketing Trends You Should Know in 2018 and What to Do About Them - June 14, 2018
- 2018 Social Media Channel Statistics You Should Know - June 5, 2018
- 2018 Social Media Trends That Matter - May 14, 2018
- Pretty on Paper vs. Bottom-Line Profit: Vanity Metrics and Actionable Metrics Aren’t Equal, So What Numbers Go on the Report? - March 6, 2018
- All Aboard for Onboarding - February 21, 2018