We announced today that TMP Worldwide is amplifying its social media marketing capabilities through the acquisition of Carve, an international social media firm based in London. Our fourth acquisition this year, Carve helps world-leading organizations create conversations and build meaningful relationships with talent.
This strategic acquisition underlines TMP’s belief that social media is critical to helping our clients build enduring talent brands in a competitive environment, enabling us to combine data-driven targeting with high-quality engagement.
With so many of the world’s leading organizations using our talent marketing platform, TMP has access to an exceptional data set. Through this data we are committed to providing solutions that enable our clients to quantify and solve their hiring challenges. One of the many things that appealed to us about Carve was our shared philosophy: they don’t just create great social content and promote it effectively – they measure its impact through a powerful, live social dashboard to help identify trends, support decisions and drive return on investment. Carve’s social dashboard enables clients to track and measure relationships with candidates, providing real-time data on talent campaign performance.
As a data-driven, technology-enabled company focused on engaging with people in human terms, we’re excited to be enhancing our business with a team of people that combines great strategy, content and tech to drive results both in an external and internal talent marketing context.
We all recognize that effective social culture starts internally and Carve also equips company leaders with the tools, technology, understanding and confidence to create meaningful relationships on social through its Connected Leaders program.
The significance of this acquisition is that it further enables us to deliver to our clients the results they need in a market growing in both competitiveness and complexity. Our technology enables talent acquisition activity informed by our unmatched data sets based on millions of interactions, and puts our clients at the cutting edge of talent marketing potential. Carve will help us continue to create social strategies that reflect the changing way people consume content in a digital environment and enable meaningful engagement that is as measurable as it is human.
- Adding Award-Winning Hiring Event Capabilities to the End-to-End Radancy Talent Acquisition Cloud - October 24, 2023
- Enhancing our Talent Acquisition Cloud with advanced CRM capabilities - April 4, 2023
- Radancy Recognizes Our Women in Tech on IWD and Every Day - March 8, 2023
- Radancy’s Unified Platform Expands with Firstbird Employee Referral Programs - January 25, 2022
- New Year. New Brand. - January 24, 2021
- CKR Interactive Successfully Transitions to Operating as TMP Worldwide - March 31, 2020
- We’re Trending on Social: TMP Worldwide Acquires Social Media Innovator Carve - October 15, 2019
- Think Globally, Succeed Locally: What TMP Worldwide’s Acquisition of Netherlands-based Maximum Means for Clients - October 3, 2019
- Candidate Relationship Management: Solving for Recruiter Productivity Challenges - September 19, 2019
- The Future of Talent Acquisition: A Unified Platform for Recruiters - July 16, 2019