Today we announced that Radancy is expanding our unified platform with the agreement to acquire Firstbird. Austria-based Firstbird is the global leader in SaaS based employee referral programs.
This acquisition was a perfect fit for us as an organization and for our clients. From our early meetings, I knew Arnim Wahls, CEO of Firstbird, had built a company and fostered a working culture very similar to ours. His team is exceptional, with years of experience and technical expertise that grew Firstbird into a global leader.
As we continue to expand our offering and grow our business, we first think about how we can better serve our clients. In today’s employment market, employee referrals are more important than ever to find qualified talent, quickly. Now, we’re able to offer a significant addition to our unified platform that makes the process of referrals much more efficient. We can help our clients reach their recruitment goals and further extend our end-to-end solutions by ensuring we’re delivering all the essential touchpoints across the entire candidate journey.
The planned acquisition with Firstbird expands our presence and commitment to the DACH market and complements our teams across Europe. This is an exciting opportunity to further establish client partnerships throughout the region and strategically grow our business.
Firstbird’s employee referral platform is a transformative addition to our unified platform. We’re energized by the work ahead of us as we unite our teams. We’re excited to expand our ability to provide you with solutions you can count on, the perspective you need, and deliver the results you deserve.
To learn more about Firstbird, please visit: https://firstbird.com/en/blog-en/
The acquisition of Firstbird is expected to close in the first quarter of 2022, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions, including certain regulatory approvals.
- Radancy’s Unified Platform Expands with Firstbird Employee Referral Programs - January 25, 2022
- New Year. New Brand. - January 24, 2021
- CKR Interactive Successfully Transitions to Operating as TMP Worldwide - March 31, 2020
- We’re Trending on Social: TMP Worldwide Acquires Social Media Innovator Carve - October 15, 2019
- Think Globally, Succeed Locally: What TMP Worldwide’s Acquisition of Netherlands-based Maximum Means for Clients - October 3, 2019
- Candidate Relationship Management: Solving for Recruiter Productivity Challenges - September 19, 2019
- The Future of Talent Acquisition: A Unified Platform for Recruiters - July 16, 2019