Happy International Women’s Day! This celebratory day was established to recognize the social, economic and cultural achievements of women around the world. Today and throughout Women’s History Month, we’ll be shining a spotlight on some of the talented women of Radancy on our social channels.
I’m proud to serve as the CEO of a global SaaS company that has women in technology throughout our organization. From our executive leadership team, COO Lynda Harden, to the many talented women working as tech leads, product owners, scrum masters, software engineers and IT technicians, women are critical to Radancy’s success. As a historically underrepresented group in tech, we’re doing our part to create positive change for women in the industry.
As I consider the 2023 IWD theme, Embrace Equity, it allows us as an organization to look inward and reflect on how we can build a more equitable future. We understand that all people, no matter their gender identity, start from different places. One of the ways Radancy embraces equity from this perspective is our Software Engineering Development Program. Led by Sherrie Campbell, this 90-day program builds and expands the skills of early career software engineers.
The focus to have the Radancy Talent Acquisition Cloud at the center of our recruitment strategy helps us attract and retain tech talent. Through partnerships with organizations like InHerSight, we can expand our reach to top female talent to join Radancy. We offer employees the chance to develop and deploy the industry’s most advanced talent acquisition platform to solve complex hiring challenges. We’ve also expanded benefits that encourage more flexibility and offer a better work/life balance for women. The work we’re doing is just the start of ensuring women at Radancy feel connected, supported and empowered to succeed in their careers.
- Radancy Recognizes Our Women in Tech on IWD and Every Day - March 8, 2023
- Radancy’s Unified Platform Expands with Firstbird Employee Referral Programs - January 25, 2022
- New Year. New Brand. - January 24, 2021
- CKR Interactive Successfully Transitions to Operating as TMP Worldwide - March 31, 2020
- We’re Trending on Social: TMP Worldwide Acquires Social Media Innovator Carve - October 15, 2019
- Think Globally, Succeed Locally: What TMP Worldwide’s Acquisition of Netherlands-based Maximum Means for Clients - October 3, 2019
- Candidate Relationship Management: Solving for Recruiter Productivity Challenges - September 19, 2019
- The Future of Talent Acquisition: A Unified Platform for Recruiters - July 16, 2019