Today we announced that Radancy has acquired Ascendify, adding value to our Radancy Talent Acquisition Cloud through advanced candidate relationship management (CRM) capabilities. This acquisition enhances our suite of solutions focused on helping enterprises maximize ROI, reduce costs and find qualified talent to strengthen their business.
Traditionally, talent technology has consisted of siloed solutions, often involving manual processes. With the Radancy Talent Acquisition Cloud, we offer a single, integrated, end-to-end platform that automates and optimizes the candidate recruitment process – allowing our platform to deliver more effective and cost-efficient outcomes.
Now with Ascendify and their team, we add valuable CRM-based recruiter tools and years of expertise to further enhance our platform. New features include advanced sourcing functionality, workflow automation, interview scheduling and event management to augment our industry-leading platform and candidate marketing capabilities.
As the need for quality talent continues, companies are increasingly seeking data-driven tech solutions to find talent more effectively. I am proud that Radancy meets that demand with the only all-in-one platform. We enable companies to maximize their reach, optimize touchpoints and increase efficiency.
It’s rewarding to share the progress Radancy has made in the last several years. We continue to define the future of the industry by making significant investments in our team and through strategic expansion and innovation. We’re setting a new standard for what employers can expect from a global enterprise SaaS talent acquisition platform. To learn more about Ascendify, please visit: https://www.ascendify.com/.
- Enhancing our Talent Acquisition Cloud with advanced CRM capabilities - April 4, 2023
- Radancy Recognizes Our Women in Tech on IWD and Every Day - March 8, 2023
- Radancy’s Unified Platform Expands with Firstbird Employee Referral Programs - January 25, 2022
- New Year. New Brand. - January 24, 2021
- CKR Interactive Successfully Transitions to Operating as TMP Worldwide - March 31, 2020
- We’re Trending on Social: TMP Worldwide Acquires Social Media Innovator Carve - October 15, 2019
- Think Globally, Succeed Locally: What TMP Worldwide’s Acquisition of Netherlands-based Maximum Means for Clients - October 3, 2019
- Candidate Relationship Management: Solving for Recruiter Productivity Challenges - September 19, 2019
- The Future of Talent Acquisition: A Unified Platform for Recruiters - July 16, 2019