At TMP Worldwide, we have two strategic imperatives to help our clients hire right fit talent in an everchanging and challenging global business environment: continue to develop the technologies that seamlessly integrate into our clients daily operations, and seek acquisitions that align with our position as a global leader in talent acquisition tech. That’s why just over a year ago, we acquired CKR Interactive: an employer branding and recruitment marketing firm based in Campbell, California.
CKR Interactive and its accomplished staff of talent acquisition professionals represent some of the best minds in the industry. Thanks to CKR’s shared vision and innovative approach to solving customer challenges in new ways, the acquisition has aligned perfectly with our existing solutions in the areas of employee engagement, creative, technology, employer brand, strategy and media. In addition, this acquisition allowed CKR Interactive to diversify and develop world-class interactive solutions for its clients’ while giving its employees the opportunity for professional growth and development.
It’s not the only step we took last year to bolster and transform TMP Worldwide’s capabilities. Following the CKR acquisition, TMP acquired three additional companies that allowed us to enrich our programmatic tool set with Perengo, enhanced our social media marketing with Carve and expanded our European footprint with recruitment marketing tech firm, Maximum.
All this work has a single focus: to provide our clients with both the most powerful technology and most comprehensive service in the industry. We will continue to build on technology that leverages our unmatched data sets based on millions of interactions to help them navigate the uncharted territory of the next decade.
- Adding Award-Winning Hiring Event Capabilities to the End-to-End Radancy Talent Acquisition Cloud - October 24, 2023
- Enhancing our Talent Acquisition Cloud with advanced CRM capabilities - April 4, 2023
- Radancy Recognizes Our Women in Tech on IWD and Every Day - March 8, 2023
- Radancy’s Unified Platform Expands with Firstbird Employee Referral Programs - January 25, 2022
- New Year. New Brand. - January 24, 2021
- CKR Interactive Successfully Transitions to Operating as TMP Worldwide - March 31, 2020
- We’re Trending on Social: TMP Worldwide Acquires Social Media Innovator Carve - October 15, 2019
- Think Globally, Succeed Locally: What TMP Worldwide’s Acquisition of Netherlands-based Maximum Means for Clients - October 3, 2019
- Candidate Relationship Management: Solving for Recruiter Productivity Challenges - September 19, 2019
- The Future of Talent Acquisition: A Unified Platform for Recruiters - July 16, 2019