I am thrilled to announce that TMP Worldwide enters the new year with a new brand. Nearly 15 years ago we set out to revolutionize how employers find, attract and hire talent. Today, we renew that promise with a new brand that unifies all that we do and amplifies our ambition.
I am proud to introduce you to Radancy.
Radancy is the global talent technology leader solving the most critical challenges for employers and delivering results that strengthen organizations. Our new name, look and feel reflect the connected intelligence we bring to the entire candidate experience journey.
Radancy emits energy, optimism and positivity that resonates throughout the company, the industry and every client solution we provide. The logo represents our global unification and comprehensive offerings – illustrating how we set the pulse for the industry through connected intelligence. Radancy puts all the right pieces together to make every connection count.
Why, did we decide to change our name? It’s simple really, over the past several years our business has seen tremendous growth. Both through organic means, like our unified platform, and through strategic acquisitions around the world. Radancy represents the full integration of TMP Worldwide, AIA Worldwide, Perengo, CKR, Carve and Maximum – combining the best technology, solutions and talent under one global roof. This allows us to simplify our story, eliminate brand confusion and take ownership of all that we do.
Our unified talent acquisition platform is the driving force behind our transformation as the go-to destination for automating and optimizing all essential touchpoints in the candidate journey. Radancy’s innovative platform will continue to evolve as our teams across the world work together delivering solutions for our clients. Our new name doesn’t change how we work, it unifies us under a singular mission.
I take great pride in the results we’ve been able to achieve for our clients over the years and the innovative work of our teams across the globe. Today marks an exciting new beginning for us and I look forward to the opportunities a new year and new brand will bring.
Whether you’re new to us or we’ve been partners for years, we’re excited to help you by offering solutions you can count on, perspective you need and a commitment to results you deserve.
- Enhancing our Talent Acquisition Cloud with advanced CRM capabilities - April 4, 2023
- Radancy Recognizes Our Women in Tech on IWD and Every Day - March 8, 2023
- Radancy’s Unified Platform Expands with Firstbird Employee Referral Programs - January 25, 2022
- New Year. New Brand. - January 24, 2021
- CKR Interactive Successfully Transitions to Operating as TMP Worldwide - March 31, 2020
- We’re Trending on Social: TMP Worldwide Acquires Social Media Innovator Carve - October 15, 2019
- Think Globally, Succeed Locally: What TMP Worldwide’s Acquisition of Netherlands-based Maximum Means for Clients - October 3, 2019
- Candidate Relationship Management: Solving for Recruiter Productivity Challenges - September 19, 2019
- The Future of Talent Acquisition: A Unified Platform for Recruiters - July 16, 2019